Baker & Baker Recruitment has an exciting opportunity available, and are looking to recruit a Removals Sales Consultant based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours per week: 40
Salary: c£22,000 per annum (Depending on Experience) + Bonus
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working with the general public. You will be outgoing, professional, inquisitive and have the ability to think laterally in order to provide a customer with a moving solution to suit their requirements and they are normally always different!
This isn’t a high pressured sales role and you do not need to have a sales background. We would like you to represent our business professionally, capture the needs of the customer and then present them with a tailored proposal.
The client is a leading player in the regional moving sector, has an innovative approach to what it does and has won multiple national awards for its quality of service
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this office and field-based role (As and when required) is dedicated to selling the companies range of removal and storage services by direct contact with customers (All through direct leads and enquiries, no cold calling required).
Key Areas of responsibility
- Carrying out pre-arranged surveys (Over video call or by visiting customer property) in order to capture customer requirements and assess volumes to generate local, national & international work for the removals and storage business.
- All surveys will be carried out in a professional & timely manner using a pre-agreed method of delivery. Surveys will be completed using the Removals Software/tablet/PC.
- Produce fully detailed and accurate domestic, overseas & commercial quotes for the customer which will be sent out electronically and use Removals Software (Moveman) to follow up on, and close on quotes.
- Ensure the customer service and operational teams have access to clear and easy to understand information on each quote.
- Supporting with the quoting of web enquiries where required.
- Liaising with the customer service and operations team to ensure that accepted quotes are carried out smoothly.
- Be available to answer customer queries about their forthcoming move and when required work with the operations team to deal with issues that may arise during the move.
- Provide existing and potential customers with information about company products and services and always ensure that the BAR (British Association of Removers) code is adhered to.
- Maintain all required records of sales and other developments amongst competitors and pass relevant information to appropriate member/s of staff.
- Support and assist in the delivery of the company marketing strategy and get involved with internal and external meetings as required.
- Prepared to carry out audits on the removals team and report back findings.
- Working with other members of the company to constantly improve existing processes.
- Undertaking all other duties as reasonably requested by the company
- Class B driving licence
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and confidence with meeting new people.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Competent with numerical skills
- IT skills – Competent with Outlook, Word, Excel
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workload.
- Flexible approach – may be required to work evenings and weekends.
- Previous experience of the Removals industry – specifically domestic moving.
- A second language may be beneficial for European work
The end client is working to full Government guidelines in relation to Covid-19 and safe practices
Reference ID: RSS001