We are recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical/Electrical Technician for one of our prestigious automotive clients in the Oxfordshire area:
Role: Mechanical/Electrical Technician
Industry: Automotive, Classic car restoration
Salary: c£34-38k per annum
An expanding Classic/Sportscar restoration client in the Banbury area is looking for a Mechanic/Electrical Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
- We are looking for candidates that have knowledge and experience of working on upgraded or performance engines, and ideally carburetors within the Automotive sector.
- Strong Automotive Electrical experience on modern engine/gearboxes connection and setup
- Good experience with classic/older engines re-wiring and entire wiring looms
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Sport upgrade experience - suspension, brake, ABS, exhaust, engine, gearbox, diff/axle
- Ideally, you will have worked within classic or sports cars, and have knowledge of troubleshooting plus basic/raw mechanic skills.
- Team Player, able to work with, and communicate with all areas of the business
- Customer-facing, and able to provide technical briefings/information
- A passion, and drive for Automotive, Classic, and Sportscar restoration
- Willing to take on additional tasks as, and when required to complete projects in a timely, cost-effective way
Vacancy Reference ID: MET001